Once your venue and theme have been decided, it's time to consider transport options. Transportation needs vary according to the number of people in the wedding.
Recent wedding transport trends:
Choose something that complements your personalities and the theme.
A Rolls Royce is a classic choice.
- For the Unconventional Style, consider travelling in a Hummer zine, or make an Unforgettable Entrance in a Helicopter or Boat if you want to splash out.
- If you live on a farm, hire a Tractor or a London Taxi for the British guests.
- For Environment Conscious Couples, there are Ecofriendly Alternatives like the Tandem Bicycles, Golf Buggies, and Horse Drawn Carriages.
Arriving in a horse and carriage may be your fairytale dream, but this option isn’t suitable if you need to cover a considerable distance.
- Keep in mind the pros and cons of an open-topped vehicle in wet or windy weather.
- For enclosed vehicles, ask about air conditioning and heating because you want to look fresh when you arrive at the venue.
- If you need transportation for guests, consider hiring a double-decker bus and have the champagne served on board. It’s sure to get everyone in a celebratory mood!
- If the venue requires the guests to walk a significant distance, you can arranging for golf carts to transport elderly guests to and from the car park.
Finally, give the company a detailed list of guests, addresses, and pick-up and drop-off times, to ensure you arrive and depart without a hitch.